The information on this page is put here specifically to help you, our client, understand how Tactical Link operates (what we do, what we don't do, and how we do what we do) and to provide you with the information you need for a positive experience. Please take a moment to review this information before you place an order with us. Thank you for your time and for your business.
Tactical Link, at its sole discretion, may issue, revoke, or cancel without notice one or more discount code(s). Such discount codes may only be used for making purchases directly from Tactical Link and will be recognized as a credit when accompanied by a qualified order on this site. You may combine multiple discount codes (if stackable) to maximize your savings. Discount codes are to be used when placing orders, not to be retroactively applied after an order is placed. Some discount code(s) can not be reused.
Please understand that not all brands provide us with sufficient pricing to be able to offer discounts for their products. Subsequently, some discount codes may not be applied to these brands' products in our store. Most discount codes have a hard-coded set of parameters that need to be satisfied before the discount code will activate. If a particular discount code is not activating then at least one (or more) of its parameters are simply not being met.
Tactical Link can not be held liable for discount codes that some discount code websites fictitiously create; these frustrate us just as much as they frustrate you. The use of a discount code constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We know that only happy clients come back to do more business with us, and we strive to make our clients happy with the products and service(s) we offer. We also know that many of our clients come to our site with a broad spectrum of preconceived expectations. This section is designed to help calibrate your expectations in an attempt to create a realistic and a positive user experience for you as a Tactical Link client - because after all, we want you to be a happy client, but the truth is - we do not have, or offer, customer service. We are nothing more than shipping robots. Orders come in and orders quickly go out. All we offer is the service of super-fast order processing and packing times. Faster than anyone or anywhere else. That is what the majority of our clients want. We receive several messages each day from our clients amazed at how fast we have processed their orders. This is music to our robotic ears.
Our small but very efficient staff have a laser-like focus on fulfilling your orders faster than any other online reseller. This business model requires us to be very task-oriented, deliberate and intentional with our actions and determines what we are willing to do, and not willing to do, for our clients. Keep in mind, we relinquish the gift of top-notch customer service in order to fulfill our clients' orders faster than any other online reseller. We have never claimed that we offer customer service of any kind. We only offer to fulfill your order faster than any other online reseller with fair pricing. Here are the top 15 reasons people like doing business with Tactical Link:
1. Automated order fulfillment processes mean you get your orders as fast as possible. We, at Tactical Link, are shooting enthusiasts too, and like you, we want super-fast order processing and order fulfillment times. For this reason we have invested in customized software and specialized processes that enable us to provide our clients with unparalleled customer satisfaction. We receive several messages per day from our clients amazed at how fast we have processed their orders. This is music to our ears.
2. Free swag is included with all qualifying orders when we have swag. For instance, when you order a product from brand X, we typically include some kind of swag that brand X has provided us to include with your order. One more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
3. Automatic order confirmation emails. When you place an order with us you will automatically receive an order confirmation email / receipt showing the item(s) purchased, the price you paid, your billing / shipping address, etc. This information can also be found within your account's order history which is one more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
4. Automatic shipping confirmation emails. When we ship your order you will automatically receive a shipping confirmation email showing the item(s) being shipped, the related tracking number, the shipping carrier, and delivery service. This information can also be found within your account's order history which is one more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
5. Like the saying goes, "you get what you pay for". The good stuff is never cheap. We learned a long time ago that you never stop paying for cheap, which is why we carry only top-shelf products from reliable, top-shelf companies and offer them to you with great pricing and fast shipping. One more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
6. We provide you the best pricing possible. We typically use the minimum advertising price that is dictated to us by the manufacturer. One more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
7. Discount codes. We have a few discount codes that we provide to our clients as a means of thanking them for their business. Who doesn't enjoy saving some money?
8. We offer special pricing to actively-serving law enforcement and military personnel. Please see the FAQ page for more information pertaining to this matter. The link can be found in the footer of any of our website pages.
9. We encourage our clients to share their thoughts about the products they have purchased with product reviews. We want to receive product feedback about the products we sell because if the products are not meeting our clients' needs then we will discontinue selling that product. We want to carry only top-shelf products from reliable, top-shelf companies. One more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
10. More choices. Near the bottom of each product details page we display other items that you might also be interested in checking out. One more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
11. We provide information on our website about our terms and conditions and our policies, demonstrating that our policies and procedures are clear and transparent. One more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link.
12. We offer a comprehensive FAQ page as a resource to you to help answer the most common questions we receive.
13. We have invested a lot of time and money into our website in an attempt to make it easy to use and to provide you with an enjoyable user experience.
14. We use large quality photographs and videos to show as much product detail as possible to help you feel more comfortable about the product you are considering for purchase.15. Wish list. We provide you the ability to add products to your wish list for later purchase or for organizing a future build. One more reason people enjoy ordering from Tactical Link
Despite our best efforts to avoid them, we do, occasionally, make mistakes. Not even robots are perfect all the time. Please know that a mistake upsets us just as much if not more than it upsets you because 1) of how hard we try to get things correct 100% of the time and 2) we know that mistakes don't make clients happy, and, of course, we want our clients to be happy with us because we know that only happy clients come back. So, if we have made a mistake and you need us to make things right for you, we respectfully ask that you notify us in a manner that is courteous and professional. In other words, do not be rude and expect us to treat you like a VIP. We are so much more willing to assist those who treat us nicely.
As a consumer, you are free to do business with the vendor of your choice just as Tactical Link also has the right to unilaterally choose not to do business with a client at any time, for any reason even if the reason is no reason. Please be aware that as a business, Tactical Link must make reasonable attempts (such as banning a client's account, asking a client to not come back, etc.) to shield or protect our staff from getting burnt out and/or beaten up as a result of interacting and communicating with rude clients. We thoroughly enjoy working with our clients but nobody enjoys working with rude people. This unilateral policy does not solicit your agreement or consent, and no one from Tactical Link is required to seek your agreement or consent to this policy.
We do not list a phone number on our site because we have a small and limited staff, each of which is critical and integral in fulfilling your orders. The more we are on the phones the more we are unable to fulfill your order(s). Understandably, some prospective clients may not like this policy but the overwhelming majority of our clients enjoy the benefit of this policy - receiving their merchandise without delay. For those that need to contact us, we have a Contact Us Portal on our website. The link for the Contact Us Portal can be found in the footer of any of our website pages.
We do not take orders over phone because:1. Our website is much more efficient at taking orders with the ability to receive orders from multiple sources simultaneously, whereas a phone order takes much more time and temporarily reduces our staff's capacity to fulfill orders.
We do not assist those who are unable to successfully submit an order through our website while others are able to successfully submit orders through our website because:
1. We have provided all possible sources of resolution on our FAQ page.
2. Even if we did attempt to place your order for you, inputting the same information you are inputting into our own website, we will get the same results as you have gotten. If you are having problems successfully submitting an order on our site, please do not contact us asking for our assistance. Instead, please review the very helpful and comprehensive information pertaining to this matter that we have placed on our FAQ page for you. Understandably, some prospective clients may not like this policy but the overwhelming majority of our clients enjoy the benefit of this policy - increased financial security and order fulfillment efficiency.
We generally do not respond to inquiries asking us to track your package for you or answer questions about the whereabouts of your package because if we have shipped your order then we know nothing more than what you can obtain by tracking your package online or by calling your chosen carrier. If you did not receive a shipping confirmation email (sent automatically by our web server when your order ships) that also contains your tracking number, please do not contact us asking for our assistance. Instead, review the very helpful and comprehensive information pertaining to this matter that we have placed on our FAQ page for you. Understandably, some prospective clients may not like this policy but the overwhelming majority of our clients enjoy the benefit of this policy - receiving their merchandise without delay.
As stated above in the Discount Codes section, discount codes are to be used when placing orders, not to be retroactively applied after an order is placed. We do not retroactively apply discount codes to orders that have already been placed because we simply do not have the time to amend orders. Understandably, some prospective clients may not like this policy but the overwhelming majority of our clients enjoy the benefit of this policy - receiving their merchandise without delay. For more information pertaining to this matter please see the appropriate section of our Terms & Conditions page.
Generally, we will not "compensate" you for a mistake that we may have made. Occasionally, when we feel it is necessary to do so, we do compensate our clients to make up for a mistake we may have made; but, as a matter of principal, we never compensate those who demand it from us, regardless of how much potential business is lost or threatened. Understandably, some prospective clients may not like this policy.
We typically are not able to modify / cancel an order after it has been received and processed for fulfillment because fulfillment begins automatically and immediately. Our order fulfillment staff do not wait for you to contact us to modify / cancel an order after an order is received. We act on orders immediately. Once you submit an order to us we work under the presumption that you have ordered what you want and that you want us to ship your order as quickly as possible. Furthermore, in many instances, by the time we see / read your message requesting an order modification / cancellation, your order has already been packed and handed off to the carrier. Additionally, if you have received a shipping confirmation email then, obviously, it is not possible to modify an order due to the fact that your order has already shipped. Understandably, some prospective clients may not like this policy but the overwhelming majority of our clients enjoy the benefit of this policy - receiving their merchandise without delay.
We are shooters just like you and want to receive the item(s) we order as soon as possible, which is why our robots pack your order(s) so quickly; in most cases on the same business day, but sometimes we need an additional one to two business days depending upon the time of day we received your order, the size of your order, and the size of the shipping queue preceding your order. Please consider this when selecting your desired shipping option(s). Orders are processed in the sequence in which we receive them. For clarification, just because you select a "next day" delivery service does not mean that your order goes to the front of the fulfillment queue. It means that we will fulfill your order in the normal fashion and in the sequence in which we received it and then ship it with your selected delivery service.
Unless the item is marked as free shipping, there is, and will be, a minimum shipping fee for your order regardless of how small the item (and/or shipping package) may be. For instance, the shipping fee to ship one magazine is nearly the same cost to ship multiple magazines due to the scaled economics offered by shipping carriers. Please be aware that when and where possible we have optimized our shipping methods to save you both time and money.
Tactical Link utilizes common shipping carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and USPS. Tactical Link, at its own discretion, may elect (based on size, contents and value of the product(s) being shipped) to ship your order with a premium carrier (i.e. FedEx or UPS) at no additional charge to you of course. Please keep in mind that, in most instances, most orders are processed automatically and fulfilled immediately; and for this reason order changes may not possible after your order has been submitted.
With delivery delays possible due to inclement weather, holidays, and a myriad of other circumstances beyond our control, we can not and do not guarantee when an order will arrive; that is more the responsibility of the shipping carrier and the shipping service you select during checkout. We can only promise to fulfill your order in a reasonable time using the shipping service you selected at checkout. Therefore, we encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid possible delays. Also, please consider any shipping or transit time(s) offered to you by this site or other parties as an estimate. Saturday delivery is presently not an option with FedEx or UPS; however, it is currently still offered by the USPS.
USPS typically picks up orders around 12 pm and UPS typically picks up orders around 4 pm. Therefore, the time that we receive your order has a lot to do with when you will receive your order. For example, if we receive your order Wednesday night at 10:34 pm and you chose UPS as your carrier with two day delivery, even though your order might be packed and placed in a bin just moments after placing your order, your order will be picked up by UPS the following day (Thursday) at 4 pm. Because Saturday delivery is presently not an option with FedEx or UPS (as explained above) your order will be delivered in two business days from the date UPS received the package, which in this case, is Monday.
Tracking numbers are provided automatically via a auto-generated shipping confirmation emails on all orders when a shipping label is created. Keep in mind there may be a delay between the creation of a shipping label and when the package is actually tendered to the shipping courier, which may or may not be the same day. Please make sure you provide us with an accurate email address when submitting your order(s). If you do not provide a valid email address with your order you will not receive automated tracking information.
Note that the USPS online tracking system is often times terribly inaccurate and may not show the progress of your order until delivered. The USPS online package tracking system has a history of displaying inaccurate information, even stating that a package has been delivered when clearly it has not. In instances like this, the package is typically delivered with a few business days. The best thing to do in such cases is to be patient with the USPS because after all it is run by the US Government. Even if nothing is updated in USPS's tracking system, the package is usually in transit. Please please please do not contact Tactical Link to inquire about the tracking status of your order without first checking the status yourself, either from within your account or with the tracking information sent to you via email (explained above), because if we have shipped your order we know nothing more than you. For more detailed information about your package’s shipping status, we encourage you to contact the carrier you chose during checkout.
Please note that we provide you the opportunity to distinguish your shipping address as a residential or a commercial address. There is a surcharge for residential addresses assessed by most couriers (not Tactical Link). If you fail to make this distinction, the courier's shipping API (online tool for determining accurate shipping rates) may possibly presume your shipping address to be residential, and assess a residential surcharge for delivery of your order.
Please be aware that, by default, we ship "complete" orders; meaning that we will ship your order containing all the items you ordered and, if avoidable, we will not ship partial orders. Please keep this in mind when ordering items that are on pre-order or backorder as we ship complete orders. If you wish to order in-stock items plus an item that is on pre-order/backorder, we suggest that you place separate orders - combining all the in-stock items into one order and the pre-order/backorder item(s) into a separate order. This slightly increases the overall shipping cost but enables you to receive the items that are in stock in advance of the pre-order/backorder items without unnecessary delay.
In an attempt to decrease instances of fraud (for you and for us), we do not ship orders to any address other than the confirmed and verified billing address on record with your credit card company. Occasional exceptions to this policy may be granted, but must be arranged before the order is placed. Please use the Contact Us Portal to request such a shipping address exception. For more detailed information please see the Credit Cards section above.
Some manufacturers package their items in boxes that are suitable for shipping. In an effort to save trees and reduce your shipping costs we may not place these items that are prepackaged within a suitable shipping box into another shipping box.
Regardless of the shipping carrier used, a signature is sometimes required to receive orders of high value to minimize the possibility of theft or a "lost order" and to increase customer satisfaction (you would be a lot more dissatisfied if your order were lost or stolen). Delivery to apartments are high risk for theft/loss, and thus, for the same reasons stated above, may require a signature to receive your order. If a signature is not attained upon delivery, you may still be able to collect your parcel from the carrier with valid personal identification. To prevent lost shipments in the first place, we encourage you to utilize the most reliable shipping carrier possible (which is never the US Postal Service), and/or opt for delivery to be made to a location where someone can sign for your package if you are unable. Please be aware that FedEx and/or UPS can not deliver to a USPS PO box.
If your package is lost due to a mistake from Tactical Link, at our discretion, we will replace the lost parts or provide a full refund for the merchandise lost. Many shipping carriers consider a package as “lost” 20 days after date of shipment for domestic shipments and 30 days after date of shipment for international shipments, and subsequently these are the guidelines that we must follow before issuing a refund or a replacement. There may be forms that you need to complete to file a claim with our shipping insurance carrier. Furthermore, Tactical Link, at its own discretion, may defer any shipping insurance refund directly to you. International shipping rates displayed on this site are shipping rates only and do not include duties or taxes, nor does Tactical Link pay those duties or taxes on your behalf.
Tactical Link's order processing and order fulfillment/shipping procedures are largely automated and begin immediately after an order is placed. This is one reason people love ordering from Tactical Link. If this degree of automation and efficiency has a down side it is order cancellations and/or modifications. For example, if you wish to cancel or modify an order before it is shipped we must locate that specific order (with the size of our shipping queue and order volume this task is not always possible), pull it out of order fulfillment, and expend the necessary effort(s) to satisfy the request; all of which take considerably more time and energy than fulfilling and shipping the original order. For this reason, there are order cancellation / modification fees (deducted from any applicable refund) associated with such atypical customer service requests that include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Order cancellation/modification before order picking - $7.50
• Order cancellation/modification during order picking/packing - $10.00
• Order cancellation/modification after the order has been packed and before the order has shipped - $15.00
• Order cancellation/modification plus carrier interception after the order has shipped (not always possible) - $20.00 (additional carrier fees may also apply)
Please be aware there is a nonrefundable $25 fee for FFL orders that are abandoned, cancelled, or not completed for any or no reason.
It is common knowledge that each country, state, and even some municipalities, have their own set of regulations and compliance issues relating to firearms and firearms components. Aside from federally regulated items, such as lower receivers and/or firearms, we ship whatever is ordered under the presumption that 1) you are within your rights to own/possess the item(s) and 2) that the item(s) you purchase are legal in your country/state/municipality. Because the laws are different from country to country, state to state, municipality to municipality and continually changing, 100% of the responsibility is on you, the purchaser (not Tactical Link) to know the laws where you reside and/or intend to use the item(s) purchased before an order is placed. Furthermore, Tactical Link is not and will not be liable for items that are temporarily or permanently seized, impounded, or confiscated by US Customs & Border Protection, domestic law enforcement, or international customs. In other words, if you purchase an item or items that may be seized by the US Customs & Border Protection, domestic law enforcement, or international customs and it becomes seized by the US Customs & Border Protection, domestic law enforcement, or international customs, the loss of the seized merchandise (including any and all other merchandise enclosed within the package that is not necessarily the subject of seizure but is seized by proxy) and any resulting financial loss and/or legal liability is entirely your responsibility even if the product(s) you purchased and are attempting to import into your country/state/municipality are legal within the country/state/municipality where you reside and/or intend to use the item(s) purchased.