This aluminum buffer tube assembly includes our billet buffer tube, our lightweight latch plate and a castle nut manufactured to same high 2A Armament standards and finish.
Buffer tube features
- Billet machined for tighter concentricity than a forging or impact extrusion to reduce potential for bolt carrier binding.
- 8 position adjustment with machined indicators visible through any stock with a viewing port located at the stock latch pin. Extended positions, increment adjustments have a finer spaced length of pull.
- Mil Spec extension diameter of 1.148, and thread diameter of 1.185
- Carbine length
- Extended carrier support flange that supports the carrier for better anti-tilt performance.
- Self aligns with the buffer detent.
- Chamfered edges on the stock guide ramps for better feel
- Hard Anodize finish - Type III Class 2
- Weight 3.65 oz
Latch plate features
- Lightweight machined aluminum
- Hard anodize finish - type III class 2
- QD mount
- Weight .15 oz
Castle nut features
- Standard steel castle nut
- Black oxide finish
- Weight .60 oz
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.