This billet aluminum buffer tube is manufactured to same high 2A Armament standards and finished with hard anodize for lasting performance. This item ships as the buffer tube only. The length of this buffer tube is the same length as a mil standard AR10 buffer tube, which is 8 inches in length.
- Billet machined for tighter concentricity than a forging or impact extrusion to reduce potential for bolt carrier binding.
- 8 position adjustment with machined indicators visible through any stock with a viewing port located at the stock latch pin. Extended positions, increment adjustments have a finer spaced length of pull.
- Mil Spec extension diameter of 1.148, and thread diameter of 1.185
- Standard carbine length
- Extended carrier support flange that supports the carrier for better anti-tilt performance.
- Self aligns with the buffer detent.
- Chamfered edges on the stock guide ramps for better feel
- Weight 3.65 oz
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.