Atibal Optics X 1-10X30 Riflescope With ED Glass, Daylight Bright MIL Reticle And First Focal Plane (FFP)
From close quarters to long range precision shooting, the Atibal X 1-10x30 FFP with daylight bright illumination has been designed to be the most versatile LPVO on the market. Atibal X offers the clarity and dependability you would expect to find in a high end optic, but without the high end price tag. Loaded with features like daylight bright illumination, true 1x, 1/10 MIL click finger adjustable windage and elevation target turrets, illumination dial with 6 brightness levels with off positions between each setting, a magnification adjustment ring with integrated oversized low profile finger tab that makes deliberate zoom adjustments a breeze, first focal plane reticle, low dispersion ED glass, and Atibals Full Lifetime Warranty. The Atibal X 1-10x30 FFP scope is the first true 1x - 10x FFP scope on the market for under $1000 and the last low power variable optic you will ever need to buy!
- Lifetime warranty
- Daylight bright illumination
- Ã˜.25 MIL center dot with BDC with 5 MIL drops
- 6 illuminated reticle brightness settings
- ED glass with a fully multi coated lens
- Target turrets for windage and elevation adjustment
- First focal plane (FFP)
- Fog proof
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Magnification: 1-10x
- Length: 10.1 inches
- Objective lens diameter: 30MM
- Eye relief: 3.6 - 5.5 inches
- Field of view: 101 feet at 1x, 10.1 feet at 10x
- Tube size: 35MM
- Adjustment per click: 1/10 MIL
- Max elevation adjustment: 54 MIL
- Max windage adjustment: 52 MIL
- Weight: 21.1 ounces with no mount
- Made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.