Battle Arms Development's proprietary RIGIDRAIL rail design provides the optimal balance between light weight and strength/rigidity. The partial picatinny top rail perfectly matches the picatinny rail of the Battle Arms Development lightweight upper receiver. Made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, the RIGIDRAIL is compatible with most low profile gas blocks and makes no contact with the gas tube.
It has a tapped hole at the front end for optional bipod/sling attach point at the 6 o'clock position and is finished in a mil-spec type 3 class 2 hard-coat anodize. The RIGIDRAIL has 4 anti-rotation QD sling sockets - 2 at the front and 2 at the rear - at the 3 o'clock & 9 o'clock positions. It also has MLOK slots at 3, 6, 9, and partial 12 o'clock positions with additional single MLOK slots at (4) 45° positions for forward mounting light, laser, etc.
- Overall length: 13.7 inches
- Inner diameter: 1.315 inches
- Weight: 9.6 oz with barrel nut and mounting hardware
- Internal diameter: 1.34 inches
- Barrel nut diameter: 1.378 inches
- Barrel nut: 7075 aluminum type 3 class 2 hard anodized
- Barrel nut wrench included
- No barrel nut shims required for installation
- 17-4PH cored stainless steel rail mounting attachment - patent pending by CMT
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.