Battle Arms Development's proprietary RIGIDRAIL rail design provides the optimal balance between light weight and strength/rigidity. The partial picatinny top rail perfectly matches the picatinny rail of the Battle Arms Development lightweight upper receiver. Made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, the RIGIDRAIL is compatible with most low profile gas blocks and makes no contact with the gas tube.
It has a tapped hole at the front end for optional bipod/sling attach point at the 6 o'clock position and is finished in a mil-spec type 3 class 2 hard-coat anodize. The RIGIDRAIL has 4 anti-rotation QD sling sockets - 2 at the front and 2 at the rear - at the 3 o'clock & 9 o'clock positions. It also has MLOK slots at 3, 6, 9, and partial 12 o'clock positions with additional single MLOK slots at (4) 45° positions for forward mounting light, laser, etc.
- Overall length: 15 inches
- Inner diameter: 1.315 inches
- Weight: 9.6 oz with barrel nut and mounting hardware
- Internal diameter: 1.34 inches
- Barrel nut diameter: 1.378 inches
- Barrel nut: 7075 aluminum type 3 class 2 hard anodized
- Barrel nut wrench included
- No barrel nut shims required for installation
- 17-4PH cored stainless steel rail mounting attachment - patent pending by CMT
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Returns disallowed on this item. Sale items are not eligible for return for any reason even if they do not work properly with your weapon. This policy supersedes our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.