The Cross Machine Tool UHP10 Lower Receiver coupled with the UPUR10 Upper Receiver is the perfect foundation to start your .308 semi-automatic precision rifle build. Compatible with the widest variety of standard LR308 components and handguards. Both the UHP10 upper and lower receivers are CNC machined from 7075 T6 billet aluminum and type III class II anodized with a wire EDM mag-well that accepts PMags. Before purchasing this item please review the FFL Transfer(s) Policy.
Cross Machine Tool .308 Billet Upper & Lower Receiver Matched Set
Weight: 1 lb 7.6 oz
- Upper and Lower are 5-axis CNC machined from 7075 T6 Billet
- Upper receiver is compatible with a wide variety of 308 handguards
- Type 3 class 2 hardcoat anodized to mil-spec standards
- Industry's smoothest wire EDM mag well profile
- .154” diameter trigger & hammer pin holes
- Upper tensioning screw in lower receiver
- Multi-cal marked lower receiver
- Integrally machined trigger guard
- Reinforced buffer tube area on lower receiver
- Ultra-flared mag well on lower receiver
- Bolt catch assembly screw (no roll pin to install)
- The lower receiver accepts PMags
- Takedown pin detent spring retention screw included
- Uses standard DPMS type .308 lower parts kits, BCG, dust cover, etc.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.