The MREX System, from Kinetic Development Group, is the most innovative SCAR receiver extension ever brought to the market. When designing the MREX (Modular Receiver Extension), KDG designed their product to be lightweight, modular and innovative with excellent ergonomics and functionality.
Lighter, Faster, Stronger. All factors that are important to a seasoned shooter. Combining KDG's proprietary modular system and Magpul’s MLOK system with the some of the lightest and strongest materials on the market, the MREX system provides a balanced platform to your SCAR rifle. The MREX is the most rigidly attached receiver extension for the SCAR platform. The system reduces unnecessary weight while not sacrificing durability or structural integrity. Overall, your SCAR is transformed into the platform you need.
Modular. It's your rifle, so who’s to tell you where your gear should go? The MREX is available in 2 different modular designs. KDG's proprietary modular design utilizes a direct bolt on interface standard with most direct bolt on interface spacing and thread pitch in the small arms industry. The second is the Magpul MLOK system, the lightest, and most diverse yet standardized modular system on the market today.
Ergonomics Vs. Functionality. Just because it feels good in your hands, doesn’t mean it will fit all of your needs. With the MREX, you get both fit and function. The MREX reduces the profile of the SCAR front end while providing necessary mounting real estate for your important gear. A full modular at the six o’clock position from the lower module to the end of the receiver extension, full modularity on both sides, as well as a drop rail for mounting PEQ or lights to avoid visual interference with your optical system are just some of the factors adding to its complete functional purpose.
The Kinetic MREX Receiver extension provides the solution you’ve been searching for with your SCAR rifle platform. The MREX was designed to be a simple, durable, and lightweight. By utilizing a one piece design, the MREX maintains extreme durability. The MREX also allows for removal of the barrel with the extension still attached, allowing users to still change out their barrel assembly in just a few screws. The overall design puts modularity in the places you want it and need it and no where else; while reducing the profile of the factory SCAR platform. There is no better solution to add to your SCAR.
- Works on all 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR models w/ 16 inch or longer barrels
- Anodized hardcoat black
- Industry standard” direct bolt on modular design
- Adds only 3.7 oz to the weight of your SCAR
- Improved rifle balance and weight distribution
- 6.5 inch added modular rail space from front of SCAR receiver, for use with any SCAR L & H barrel configurations (certain muzzle devices may not be compatible)
- 4x QD swivel connector mounting points
- Installation still allows for quick change barrel
- Full kit includes 2 Magpul polymer accessory rails, installation torx wrenches, torx screws and vibratite
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Non-reflective black type III hard-coat anodizing
- Length: 13.25 inch
- Length added: 6.5 inch - ideal for any standard length SCAR-L or SCAR-H
- Weight of full kit: 9.6 oz.
- One (1) 6.5" Black M-Lok Modular Receiver Extension
- Two picatinny accessory rails
- Installation torx keys, torx screws and thread-lock compound
- Sling mounts are sold separately
When installing your Kinetic Development Group product, KDG recommends hand tightening all screws, then applying a 1/4 – 1/2 turn to ensure your screws are tightened properly. Please make sure to use thread-lock on all screws installed.
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.