Magpul MBUS Pro Back Up Front Sight
The MBUS Pro (Magpul Back Up Sight) is a corrosion resistant all steel back up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that is even smaller than its size. The dual aperture, windage adjustable rear sight and no tool, elevation adjustable front sight excel in all 1913 picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro Front and Rear Sights at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you will never notice them until they are needed. Narrow width Front Sight is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with melonite QPQ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob, no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Weight w/ hardware: 1.5 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.43 inch max
- Length, stowed: 1.6 inch
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Returns disallowed on this item. Sale items are not eligible for return for any reason even if they do not work properly with your weapon. This policy supersedes our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.