The new MBUS Pro LR capitalizes on the low profile and sleek styling of the original MBUS Pro, while adding the additional feature of elevation adjustments to accurately engage targets at variable distances. Built with all steel construction, this is the sighting solution that delivers no-tool adjustments, maximum strength, corrosion resistance, and functionality in a compact package. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro LR at standard AR sight height when deployed and so low when stowed that you will hardly notice them.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Weight w/ hardware: 1.80 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, at mid-point: ~0.37"
- Length, stowed: 2.1"
- Aperture height over rail: 1.41"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Returns disallowed on this item. Sale items are not eligible for return for any reason even if they do not work properly with your weapon. This policy supersedes our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.