Scalarworks Peak Fixed Iron Sights - Front + Rear Set
The World's finest fixed iron sights - Scalarworks Peak fixed iron sights. In making the Peak Sights Scalarworks left no stone unturned and few parts untouched. Peak sights retain what is great about classic fixed iron sights, while making meaningful improvements to function, fit, and finish.
While carbine length rifles have become the norm, most fixed iron sights are still using components designed for the 20 inch M16A2. Peak sights are designed around a modern 15 inch sight radius. Peak sights have manually adjustable elevation (front) and windage (rear) - both with a refined 0.5 MOA click, which matches red dot sight adjustments.
The Peak sight post is CNC machined to the correct width for a 15 inch sight radius, non rotating for finer adjustment, and flat faced to eliminate highlight bias. The human eye intuitively centers objects within a bright aperture. Peak sights have precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they do not create highlight bias. Stock A2 peep apertures are cast and have a scallop facing the shooter that can generate a misleading highlight.
Meticulously machined to be the lightest fixed iron sights in existence. Peak sights are the only fixed iron sights CNC machined from ultra high-strength 7075-T6 Aluminum. 7075 aluminum is traditionally reserved for high end applications where its relatively high cost is no object. 7075-T6 has vastly superior material properties than 6061-T6 and is used in products where ultimate strength and durability are part and parcel of their operational requirements. Streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs. Won't rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- Scalarworks Peak Sights (2.29 oz)
- Daniel Defense Rock & Lock (2.85 oz)
- Troy M4 (3.30 oz)
- LaRue LT103 + PRI Combo (4.50 oz)
- Materials: 7075-T6 aluminum (mil-A-8625 type III hard coat anodizing) / 4140H steel (black nitride)
- Weight: 26.6g (0.94oz) OPS100 / 38.4g (1.35oz) OPS110
- Origin: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Height over rail: 36mm (1.42") @ center of elevation range
- Click value: 0.5 MOA @ 15" sight radius
- Adjustment range: 47.2 MOA elevation / 57.6 MOA windage @ 15" sight radius
- Flip apertures: 1.78mm/5.08mm (0.07"/0.20") Ø - same plane
- Sight post: 1.35mm (0.053") width - non rotating
- Compatible firearms: AR15, AR10, SCAR, MCX, and similar with MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail
- Scalarworks Peak Sights (front and rear)
- Nylok treated cross bolt(s)
- T25 Torx driver bit
- Scalarworks packaging
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.