Umbrella Corporation AR15 Premium Bolt Carrier Group For AR15 Style 5.56 / .223 Rifles
Umbrella Corporation's long-awaited Gen2 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Groups are finally here! It is a premium, no snake oil, combat ready Bolt Carrier Group. Each and every bolt is proof fired, ultrasonically cleaned, tested via magnetic particle inspection (MPI), and once certified, parkerized for corrosion protection and lube retention.
In keeping with a superior product, these BCG's do not utilize a crane o-ring as a crutch to increase extractor tension. Instead, these bolts are built with a mil-spec black insert coupled with a 5-coil high load extractor spring that is compatible with all DI gas system lengths. It is rated for 150K+ cycles to outlast your rifle barrel many times over. These BCG's are manufactured to the finest standards and have an unconditional guarantee against material defect and manufacturing failure. Assembly and / or function check by a qualified armorer is required. This is the latest Gen2 model with improved materials and finishing.
- AR15 bolt & bolt carrier
- Extractor & extractor spring
- Ejector & ejector spring
- Gas rings
- Gas key
- Cam pin
- Firing pin
- Bolt, precision machined from Carpenter Technology No. 158 gun quality aerospace alloy, heat treated per mil-spec (stress relieve, carburize, oil quench, temper, refrigerate, repeat temper), shot peened per ASTM B851/SAE AMS2430S, vibratory tumbled, individual high pressure/proof test fired, individual magnetic particle inspection ASTM E1444/E1444M, ultrasonically cleaned, markings deep laser engraved (SP=Shot Peened/HPT=High Pressure Tested, MPI=Magnetic Particle Inspection/158U=Car Tech 158 alloy type and Umbrella manufacture), manganese phosphate
- Extractor, precision machined from 4340 tool steel alloy per SAE AMS6415T/AMS6484D (vs typical 4140; mil-spec allows for either 4140 or 4340), heat treat, shot peen per ASTM B851/SAE AMS2430S, markings deep laser engraved (SP=Shot Peened/4340U=alloy type & Umbrella manufacture), manganese phosphate
- Extractor Retaining Pin, precision machined and ground S2 shock resistant tool steel alloy per ASTM A681-08 (vs typical S7; mil-spec allows S1 to S7), heat treated per ASTM A681-08, shot peened per mil-spec print, manganese phosphate
- Extractor Spring (premium spring eliminates need for Crane O-Ring), Tactical Springs/Sprinco 5 coil, ASTM Grade A401 Chrome Silicon wire stock, heat treated, stress relieved, Molybdenum-Disulfide infused, cryogenic processed (all post winding), mil-spec black insert/synthetic elastomer extractor buffer (nitrile-butadiene, shore hardness 80+/-5 durometer per MIL-PRF-6855)
- Ejector, S2 shock resistant tool steel alloy per ASTM A681-08 (vs typical S7; mil-spec allows S1 to S7), heat treated per ASTM A681-08, shot peened per mil-spec print, manganese phosphate
- Ejector Spring, Tactical Springs/Sprinco ASTM Grade A401 Chrome Silicon wire stock, heat treated, stress relieved, Molybdenum-Disulfide infused, cryogenic processed (all post winding)
- Gas Rings, mil standard stainless steel X3
- Carrier machined from AISI 8620 aircraft qualty alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13, full auto profile, surface finish improved over mil-spec, heat treated (carburized/strain relieved per mil-spec print), hard chrome bore, precision ground gas key interface, Umbrella logo deep laser engraved, manganese phosphate
- Gas Key machined from 4130 chromoly steel alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13, heat treated, hard chrome internal, manganese phosphate, Permatex sealed, Grade 8 Torx Plus cap screws torqued and staked all per mil-spec
- Cam Pin—precision machined 4340 chromoly steel alloy per SAE AMS6415T/AMS6484D, heat treated/processed per mil-spec, manganese phosphate, solid film lubricant applied and cured per mil-spec
- Firing Pin—precision machined 8640 steel alloy, heat treated/processed per mil-spec, hard chrome plate
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin—1038 carbon steel, heat treated/processed per mil-spec, manganese phosphate
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.