The V7 Weapon Systems Hybrid 57 Degree Safety Selector is compatible with both AR15 and AR10 style semi-auto rifles and features a right handed 57 degree lever throw angle. The selector switch lever has been skeletonized (internally) to remove as much weight as possible without degrading its structural integrity and, together, with its titanium core, it weighs more than half that of a standard steel ambi selector.
Note from manufacturer: Levers are loosely assembled. Gently remove screw with a hand tool and remove levers. All threads (screw and core) be properly degreased and assembled with blue loctite. When reinstalling the levers, take extra care to not cross thread the screws by misaligning. Install screws with a hand tool only. Do not overtighten the selector screws. Screws should be tightened to no more than 20 IN LB (max). V7 Weapon Systems offers a lifetime warranty.
- 57 degree throw lever
- Compatible with both AR15 and AR10 semi-auto rifles
- Weighs 8.3 grams / 0.29 oz
- Corrosion resistant levers and core
- Includes 4-40 x 1/4" torx socket head screw (torx key not included) and mil spec safety detent and spring
- CNC machined from Grade 5 heat treated, hardened titanium
- Coated black with Ion Bond finish
- CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Type 3 hardcoat anodized (black), other colors are cerakoted over hardcoat anodizing
For complete and current information on this item please see the manufacturer's website.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this product that we have protected your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee.
California residents: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.